The real appeal of our Dandenong Ranges bed and breakfast accommodation is the facilites both at Como Cottages and in the surrounding Dandenong Ranges area. The 'hills' are kown for providing and escape from the city. It has been a place to retreat to from the early 1900's so it is steeped in history and character. Wealthy city folk as well as some famous artists such as Sir Arthur Streeton & Frederick McCubbin, would pass the summers in the green tranqility of Olinda & Sassafras, Mt Dandenong & Kallista in little cottages and guest houses.
Today people are still enjoying the treats of our bed and breakfast in the Dandenong Ranges all year round - Como Cottages are complete with the warmth and charm of open fires in the cooler months and fresh mountain air in the warmer seasons. Each cottage boasts full cooking facilites, generous breakfast provisions, large spa or bath, digital tv, dvd & dvd collection, cd hifi system, games to play, book library, in-house massage, candles & incence and lush gardens to explore. Each cottage has its own entrance and parking and the location is fantastic - only 500m from the Olinda & Mt Dandenong Ranges Villages.
Guest Facilities In Our Bed & Breakfast Cottage accommodation:
- Full cooking facilities
- All beds made up with fresh white cotton sheets. Towels also included
- Electric blankets.
- Breakfast provisions as well as tea, coffee, juice Bacon, eggs, bread milk, cereals, museli, yoghurt and more
- TV, DVD, Cd HiFi system
- Massage, Natural Facials & Hands & Feet Reflexology Scrubs - at Elle Naturale Olinda (book ahead) 0411 622 445
- Village location
- Gardens to explore
- Iron & ironing board
- Taxi service 13cabs
- VIP pass to Sky High
- Complimentry limousine pick up and drop off to Sky High restaurant - M-F only (book ahead) 9751 0443.
- Platter and/or wine on arrival (book ahead) (book in extras when placing online booking)
- Flowers on arrival (book ahead)
- Shampoo/conditioner/bath gel/soap
- Games - board games/ cards in each cottage
- Off-street parking (undercover parking for Forget-Me-Not, Garden, Como/Mills (first in best dressed) & Cotswald)
- Umbrellas provided
- Free WiFi (In all of the cottages except the Garden Retreat Cottage)
Some Dandenong Ranges accommodations that offer bed & breakfast boast of facilities & some boast of reputation of having achieved popular awards. We offer both, along with a high regard for the warmth & intimacy of a family holiday or a romantic getaway, an endeavour portrayed in the designs of our various bed & breakfast accommodation cottages set in the beautiful Dandenong ranges.